1. Is IPC Shopping Centre going through a redevelopment?
Yes. We are always mindful of the changing needs of the community. Since it is almost our 15th year, we want to make sure that there is more fun, more convenience and more comfort for shoppers.
2. Will IPC Shopping Centre remain open throughout the redevelopment process? If yes, how?
Yes, we are open as usual from 10.00am – 10.00pm. The redevelopment process is taking place by phases. We will only be closed by floors or sections to allow the redevelopment process to take place.
3. When will the redevelopment officially start and when will it be completed?
The redevelopment process officially started in February 2017 & estimated to be completed in December 2017.
4. Why is IPC Shopping Centre going through a redevelopment process?
It is almost our 15th year anniversary, we want to make sure there is more fun, more convenience and more comfort for all of our shoppers. There will be some relocations of tenants, fine tunings of retail offerings & upgrade of facilities and amenities as we anticipate to unwrap a new shopping experience to you.
5. Will the tenants be coming back after the redevelopment is completed and who are the new tenants?
Certain tenants will still be with us, but they might be relocated to a different location or floor. You can look out for new tenants announcement here or at our Facebook.
6. Where can I get frequent updates of the redevelopment in IPC Shopping Centre?
You can keep a look out for updates here or at our Facebook.
7. Where can I get find the latest tenant list?
Our store guide features the latest tenant list. Latest tenant list is also available at Information Counter, Ground Floor.
8. Will IPC FREE Shuttle Bus Service be running as usual?
Yes. IPC FREE Shuttle Bus Service will not be affected by the redevelopment. Bus schedule can be found here.
9. Will all of the amenities remain?
Yes, all of the amenities will remain. But should there be any changes, we will direct you to the nearest facility or amenity with directional signages that are placed all around the Centre.
10. What safety precautions is IPC Shopping Centre taking during the redevelopment process?
Major works will happen only after operating hours. Any upgrades will also be done phase-by-phase, so your shopping experience will go on as usual with minor changes.
11. Is the carpark still open?
Yes, LG1 & LG2 carpark will remain open.
12. How will the access to IPC Shopping Centre be affected?
We are redeveloping by phases. For the affected areas, we will place directional signages that will help you to navigate your way around. Otherwise, you can also seek help from our Customer Service at Information Counter, Ground Floor.
13. Will IKEA be affected by the redevelopment?
No, they will remain open through the redevelopment process.
14. I have some feedbacks regarding the redevelopment process. Who can I speak to?
You are always welcome to share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will reply you within 24 hours.