Redeem IKEA Damansara voucher when you shop in participating retail outlets within IPC.
|Amount purchased at retail outlets||IKEA Damansara voucher entitlement|
|RM300 & above in a single receipt / bill||RM8 x 4 vouchers maximum|
|Rm200 – RM299 in a single receipt / bill||RM8 x 3 vouchers|
|RM100 – RM199 in a single receipt / bill||RM8 x 2 vouchers|
|RM50 – RM99 in a single receipt / bill||RM8 x 1 voucher|
Where & how to redeem the voucher(s)?
Customers should bring their receipt / invoice to IKEA Damansara & redeem the voucher from the Home & Delivery Counter, 10am – 9:30pm.
Voucher should be redeemed on the same date of transaction at the participating outlets. The voucher is valid for 30 days from the redemption date at IKEA Damansara.
Terms & Conditions
- IKEA Damansara voucher redemption is available at IKEA Damansara, Home & Delivery Counter from 10:00am to 9:30pm daily.
- IKEA Damansara voucher redemption is only valid for transaction(s) of RM50 and above in a single receipt from participating retail outlets located in IPC Shopping Centre within the same day.
- Only original receipts with clearly printed transaction amounts, date and outlet name from participating retail outlets located in IPC Shopping Centre will be accepted for the redemption of IKEA voucher(s).
- The voucher is valid for 30 days from the redemption date at IKEA Damansara store.
- This voucher can only be used at IKEA Damansara and only valid for in-store purchase of RM100 and above in a single receipt.
- This voucher is not valid for online purchase.
- Usage is limited to a maximum of four (4) vouchers of this type per transaction. However, this voucher can be used with a different type of vouchers or IKEA Gift Card.
- Voucher is only valid for the purchase of IKEA home furnishing products, food and beverages. Not valid for the purchase of IKEA Gift Cards, delivery services, installation, assembly charges & sewing services.
- Voucher must be presented at the check-outs/cashier before payment.
- Vouchers are non-refundable nor exchangeable for cash.
- IKEA and Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd are not responsible for the replacement of any lost or damaged vouchers; neither are they responsible for extending the use of expired vouchers.
- IKEA and Ikano Handel Sdn Bhd reserves the right, on reasonable grounds, to reject the use of the voucher at any time. Reasonable grounds include any abuse or attempted abuse of the voucher; use or attempted use in a manner which is contrary to these terms and conditions; and any reasonable suspicion or fraud, in connection with the voucher usage.
- IKEA and Ikano Group exchange and return policy, as well as refund terms and conditions apply.