Valid till: 5 FEB 2023
How to utilise your e-voucher(s)
- Tap on the e-voucher and press ‘Redeem’ to launch QR code reader.
- Scan the QR code displayed at cashier and select the number of e-voucher(s) you wish to utilise with the ‘+’ and ‘-‘ buttons shown on the small pop-up display.
- Press ‘Redeem’ to confirm utilisation of e-voucher(s) at outlet.
- The cashier may request you to tap on the ‘View e-voucher details’ button and show them your phone screen to record down the utilised e-voucher(s) serial number.
Terms & Conditions:
CNY e-voucher(s) is valid at participating outlets from 30 DEC 2022 – 5 FEB 2023 or upon reaching claim limit of allocated budget, whichever is earlier. For one-time use only.
Multiple e-vouchers may be combined and used in a single transaction.
- All e-vouchers will expire by 26 DEC 2022 at 10.00pm; no e-vouchers from Ändra’s Enchanting Garden (Christmas) campaign will be honoured after this.
- Strictly no extension of the expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- No minimum spend is required to utilize e-voucher(s) at participating outlets.
- Only original e-voucher(s) will be accepted and must be presented upon payment / checkout.
- E-voucher(s) is non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full and is valid for a single transaction only.
- Any receipts used for this RM5 e-voucher redemption cannot be combined or re-used with other promotions.
- E-voucher(s) is stackable and can be combined with other valid e-voucher(s) issued by IPC Shopping Centre in the same transaction in participating outlets. However, combination with other shopper’s e-voucher(s) in a single transaction is NOT allowed.
- In the event that the value of the e-voucher(s) used in a single transaction does not cover the full cost of the goods or services purchased at the participating outlet, the balance must be paid by the e-voucher holder.
- In the event that the value of the e-voucher(s) used in a single transaction exceeds the full cost of the goods or services purchased at the participating outlet, any amount remaining will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
- IPC Shopping Centre will not be held responsible in any way for the loss or damage to the e-voucher(s); no replacement(s) and whatsoever will be made for the lost or damaged e-voucher(s).
- IPC Shopping Centre reserves the right to change, modify or amend the conditions herein at any time without notice.
- IPC Shopping Centre will not be held responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever, arising from or in connection with any transaction or dealing between participating outlet(s) and the e-voucher holder(s).
- Any misuse/tampering/forgery of e-vouchers may constitute a criminal offence and the offender will be liable for prosecution.
- E-voucher(s) can be used at any participating outlets in IPC Shopping Centre.
- For full terms and conditions, please visit ipc.com.my/andra-cny.
Absolute Thai • AEON Wellness • All IT Hypermarket • Ben’s Independent Grocer (Eateries) • Ben’s Independent Grocer (Grocery) • Creative Lab • Cutiecle The Nail Experts • Dome Café • ED Eight Days Salon • Famous Amos • Focus Point • Harvey Norman • HWC Coffee • I Love Yoo! • Ichiban Ramen • IKEA Swedish Bistro • IKEA Swedish Café • IKEA Swedish Food Market • IKEA Swedish Restaurant • Kluang Station • Niki Cains Home • Noodle Shack • Optik Peakvision • Paradise Dynasty • Poké Village • Poney • Popular • Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks • Skechers • Spotlight • Starbucks Coffee • The Pet Safari • Torii Teppanyaki • Urban Write