MEMANG LEGEND (MERDEKA) CAMPAIGN E-VOUCHER UTILISATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Utilisation of RM5 Legend e-vouchers at participating outlets are valid daily from 15 AUG – 24 SEP 2023 or upon reaching claim limit of allocated amount, whichever is earlier. Do refer to the participating outlets list below for further clarification.
- Strictly no extension of the e-voucher expiry date from the date of issue will be allowed.
- No minimum spend is required to utilise e-voucher(s) at participating outlets.
- Only original e-voucher(s) will be accepted and must be presented upon payment or checkout at participating outlets.
- Utilisation of multiple e-voucher(s) in a single transaction is allowed and can be combined with other valid e-voucher(s) issued by IPC Shopping Centre in the same transaction in participating outlets. However, combination with other shopper’s e-voucher(s) in a single transaction is NOT allowed.
- Example: Customer can combine and use THREE (3) pieces of RM5 Legend e-vouchers to offset RM15 value off total receipt amount of RM50 in a single transaction at participating outlet, and pay the balance RM35 in full.
- Example: Customer can combine and use TWO (2) pieces of RM5 Legend e-vouchers and ONE (1) piece of RM5 Birthday e-voucher to offset RM15 value off total receipt amount of RM80 in a single transaction at participating outlet, and pay the balance RM65 in full.
- In the event that the value of the e-voucher(s) used in a single transaction does not cover the full cost of the goods or services purchased at the participating outlet, the balance must be paid by the e-voucher holder.
- In the event that the value of the e-voucher(s) used in a single transaction exceeds the full cost of the goods or services purchased at the participating outlet, any amount remaining will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
- Each e-voucher can only be used once.
- The e-voucher(s) are non-transferable, non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash in part or full, and is valid for a single transaction at participating outlets only. Any unused e-voucher(s) remaining in the IPC app after validity will be forfeited and will not be refunded.
- Any receipts used for the e-voucher redemption cannot be combined or re-used with other promotions.
- Application of IPC issued e-voucher(s) in conjunction with participating outlets’ ongoing promotion is subjected to approval by the outlet itself.
- IPC Shopping Centre will not be held responsible in any way for the loss or damage to the e-voucher(s); no replacement(s) and whatsoever will be made for the lost or damaged e-voucher(s).
- IPC Shopping Centre will not be held responsible for any claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses and/or liabilities of any kind whatsoever, arising from or in connection with any transaction or dealing between participating outlet(s) and the e-voucher holder(s).
- Any misuse/tampering/forgery of e-vouchers may constitute a criminal offence and the offender will be liable for prosecution.
- IPC Shopping Centre reserves the right to change, modify or amend the conditions herein at any time without notice.
PARTICIPATING OUTLETS (that accepts RM5 Legend e-vouchers):
Absolute Thai • AEON Wellness • All IT Hypermarket • Ben’s Independent Grocer (Eateries) • Ben’s Independent Grocer (Grocery) • Creative Lab • Cutiecle The Nail Experts • Dome Café • ED Eight Days Salon • Famous Amos • Focus Point • Harvey Norman • HWC Coffee • I Love Yoo! • Ichiban Ramen • IKEA Swedish Bistro • IKEA Swedish Café • IKEA Swedish Food Market • IKEA Swedish Restaurant • Kluang Station • Niki Cains Home • Noodle Shack • Optik Peakvision • Paradise Dynasty • Poké Village • Poney • Popular • Shihlin Taiwan Street Snacks • Skechers • Spotlight • Starbucks Coffee • Sukiya Tokyo Bowls & Noodles • The Pet Safari • Torii Teppanyaki • Toys “R” Us • Urban Write