ipc shopping centre
IPC Recycling & Buy-Back Centre Tack Points Rewards Terms & Conditions
- IPC Tack Points is only eligible for IPC Tack Club members registered via the official IPC mobile app.
- IPC offers accumulative Tack Points for Tack Club members that send in acceptable recyclable waste to the IPC
Recycling & Buy-Back Centre (RBBC) starting from the minimum
handling weight of 0.1kg. If the weight of the recyclables is lower than the minimum handling weight, Tack
Points will not be awarded.
- Recyclable wastes are to be in clean, acceptable condition.
- IPC reserves the right to determine the acceptability of the recyclable waste(s), please refer to the
List of Accepted Recyclable Wastes by IPC RBBC:
|Cardboard||All types of corrugated cardboard|
|Paper||Carton boxes / packaging boxes (i.e. cereal box, etc), paper, newspaper, empty
toilet paper rolls, shredded paper, magazines, catalogues / brochures / leaflets, envelopes, paper bags,
books and receipts
|Plastic||Beverage bottles (i.e. mineral water bottles, etc) household detergent bottles,
shampoo and body bath bottles.Important Remark: Accepted Plastic Category
|Metal||Food & beverage cans, metal bar, metal locker, full stainless steel products|
|Aluminium||Drinks & food cans|
|Drink Carton||Juice or milk carton|
|Glass||Only Glass from Type III Category: Soda-Lime Glass i.e. Food jars, beverage
bottle, sauce bottles or jars
|Polystyrene||Cooler box, electrical appliances padding from Plastic Category 6: Polystyrene
|Textiles||Old clothes, jeans, bath towel, bed sheet, curtains|
|Light bulb||Household light bulb and light , fluorescent tube (Fluorescent and LED)|
|Medicine||Expired Medicine (non-liquid)|
|Battery||Alkaline batteries, old car batteries|
|E-waste||Selective small size electrical & electronic appliances only. i.e. Iron,
oven, microwave, toaster, laptop, tablets, hairdryers, CD, cables, old monitors, CPUs, handphone, etc.For items not listed above, please contact IPC Customer Service to clarify before sending to IPC RBBC:Email: email@example.com
WhatsApp: +6017-804 7033
|Food waste||Non-liquid household food waste only. i.e. Food residues, Expired canned food,
fruits, vegetables, breads, cakes, biscuits, seafood, meats, cereals, nuts, etc.Important Remark:
Please ensure the food wastes are frozen and well packed before sending to IPC RBBC.
- Unsuitable recyclable wastes will be disqualified from Tack Point entitlement.
- Tack Point(s) will be awarded to Tack Club members in accordance to the following IPC RBBC Tack Point
|Cardboard||1 kg = 10 Tack Points|
|Paper||1 kg = 10 Tack Points|
|Plastic||1 kg = 10 Tack Points|
|Metal||1 kg = 20 Tack Points|
|Aluminium||500g = 50 Tack Points|
|Drink Carton||500g = 5 Tack Points|
|Polystyrene||500g = 5 Tack Points|
|Textiles||1kg = 5 Tack Points|
- Tack Point(s) will be credited within 24 hours in accordance to the RBBC Tack Point Earning Table above and
reflected in your account upon successful conversion.
- No Tack Point will be awarded on the following waste categories:
- Food Waste
- Light bulbs and Light Tubes
- Tack Points entitlement will be disqualified if found:
- Incorrect mix of non-recyclables
- Incorrect insertion of recyclables
- Incorrect mix of recyclable wastes type found
- The recyclables are not cleaned / contaminated
- Misconduct or unethical ways of handling the wastes drop-off process; including but not limited to
abusing the tools, system program, member account, vandalism or damage to the property and assets of IPC
- Tack Points are not exchangeable or refundable for cash.
- Any successful conversion cannot be transferred, reversed or cancelled.
- Any Tack Points balance will expire and be forfeited upon the expiry or cancellation of your Tack Club
- All inserted waste(s) are not removable from the waste compartment or returnable.
- Please contact our customer service via Whatsapp at +6017-804 7033 / Email at firstname.lastname@example.org if
your waste is not listed in our website for clarification.
- IPC Shopping Centre shall not be liable howsoever for any errors, delays, loss or damage, which may be directly
or indirectly due to breakdown, failure of equipment, machinery or the processor, closedown due to force
majeure, system failure and anything beyond the control of IPC Shopping Centre.
- By recycling with IPC RBBC, you agree to be bound by all the terms & conditions listed.
- IPC Shopping Centre reserves the right to amend the information and T&C at its absolute discretion without